Can government leaders make a bigger difference in the lives of those they serve? Is there a way to improve the work of government that produces better outcomes? The answer to both is absolutely.
It’s called the Open Impact Movement, a new approach to governing that is characterized by:
- Embracing open technology platforms for efficiency and inclusive communication
- Modernizing the budgeting process for greater effectiveness
- Focusing on performance measurement to set and track priorities
Based on research within a customer base of 1,800 state and local governments, OpenGov found Open Impact leaders are experiencing faster, more impactful data-driven decisions and better outcomes.
Download our complimentary whitepaper to discover:
- How Open Impact focused governments experience a 50% reduction in time spent budgeting
- Why Open Impact has the power to free up 1-2% of the budget for re-allocation
- The 3 steps you can take today to start implementing an Open Impact approach in your government
Don't settle for outdated methods any longer. You can drive greater impact.