This guide breaks down key capabilities that a government must address around operating, planning, and reporting for any federal stimulus funding and covers what you need to know about the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and the Coronavirus State And Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (CSLFRF).
Given the size, scope, importance and urgency of the ARP, being able to efficiently effectively plan for, distribute, utilize, report on the funds, and communicate all of this to internal and external stakeholders is essential.Read this guide to learn:
- A high-level overview of both the ARPA and the CSLFRF
- The 11 key functions of operating, planning, and reporting on funding to have in place for the ARP
- Ways in which modern technology can help governments best utilize the funding
- An overview of GFOA best practices for the ARPA and an overview of the latest guidance
- The top links to key resources and helpful FAQs about the ARPA