Please join us for a fun-filled and informative evening with OpenGov customers and other government leaders, preceded by a free CPE credit opportunity!
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Location: OpenGov’s headquarters, 955 Charter Street, Redwood City, CA 94063
- 4:00pm Free CPE credit workshop on performance-based budgeting with Andrew Kleine, former Baltimore Budget Director and author of City on the Line, a new book coming out this fall. Reserve your spot here.
- 5:30-7:30pm Fall Festival
- Festive food and beverages
- Keynote: “Disaster-Preparedness: How We Leveraged Technology in a Time of Crisis During the Carr Fires”, featuring Janelle Galbraith of City of Redding, CA
- Live screening of Edgewood, KY’s life-saving work and Q&A with City Administrative Officer Brian Dehner
- Networking with OpenGov customers and other government leaders